Avon Gorge Cruise
Cruise under Clifton Suspension Bridge
Relax and unwind on the river as you enjoy spectacular views of Clifton Suspension Bridge and the Avon Gorge. This cruise travels through the Floating Harbour before locking onto the tidal Avon and heading towards the Bristol Channel in the wake of a 1000 years of shipping.
Our live commentary will keep you entertained and all of our boats have a fully licensed bar on board serving hot and cold drinks.
|face Child (5-16):
|person_add Senior (60+):
|child_care Under 5:
- Various - Mar to Nov date_range
- Bristol Packet Office, BS1 6UNlocation_on
- Subject to Tidewaves
- Duration: 3.5 hoursav_timer
- Live Commentarymic
- Not Recommended for Under 6 Yrschild_care
You can call our office on 0117 926 8157 if you have any questions
Due to the age and layout of our vessels we regret that there is no wheelchair access available. All trips require passengers to use several steps up and down. If a member of your group has limited mobility, please feel free to contact our office for further information.
- Maximum 6 tickets per booking
- Groups of 7 or more passengers must phone 0117 926 8157 to book
- We do not accept bookings for Stag / Hen parties on our public trips
- Students, NHS Staff, Carers and Blue Badge holders are eligible for a Concession Ticket